Thursday 4 August 2011

Helps and Hinders

Why is it sometimes against your better judgement you do something to help someone and you really wish you'd never bothered because that someone throws it in your face.  I'm not going to go into too much detail but someone I really DIDN'T want to be in contact with from my past I had to be over an inadvertent error on the part of bureaucrats, which I thought I'd do my 'good deed for the day' and just forward to said reprobate.... who promptly thanks me by hitting on me and digging in like a leech because he hasn't any friends and asking if I want to be his girlfriend.  Heck even if I was ready to have a boyfriend I wouldn't go out with someone that reminds me of a cross between Smeagol and Hannibal Lecter!  It's rattled me but made me realise just how much I appreciate the total SWEETHEARTS of men that I have around that DO look after and protect me like brothers.... THOSE guys are truly darlings, and I don't know what I would do without them.  Collapse probably... they've been there for moral support, days out, transport and a shoulder to cry on.

So:



To all of you



Sorry this blog is so short today... I'm off to birthday party for my 'nephew' Freddy... he's 10.

As promised a random photo or few of Joel...




talk to you tomorrow!!

Paula xx

No comments:

Post a Comment