Monday 8 August 2011

A quick catch up

Sorry guys, I need to slllloooooooooooooooooowwwwwwwwww dooooooooooooown but not possible at the moment, but I'm paying for it.

Take this week for example:

Last night - karaoke in South Shields, back about midnight
Today - day off but was painting Warhammer models between running to the toilet as I have the runs
Tues - meeting with boss woman and then learning the new rules at Games Workshop then meeting Norman at 4pm
Wed - meeting Ethan for coffee
Thurs and Fri - babysitting
Saturday - shopping and charity gig in Newcastle (staying overnight in Newcastle) then
Sunday - meeting friends for dinner, going to Premier Inn and checking in and getting ready for party then meal in Taybarns, and karaoke until 1am at the Beehive
Monday - round South Shields
Tuesday - in Trillians from 12 noon for my b'day!!

And....I'm not coping all that well.

I broke down at karaoke last night.  It's not Bryan's fault at all... but he sang this song:


Joel used to sing it to me and the lyrics kinda kicked me in the stomach.

  These lyrics particularly:

I don't quite know
How to say
How I feel

Those three words
Are said too much
They're not enough

Nothing is ever enough like the BeeGees song (Words are all I have....)... which is totally untrue.  You can show someone in a million little ways that you love them.  The words help.

Mentioning love... it was wonderful to see old friends (Dionne, Simon, Phil, Bryan) on Friday and meet new ones (Lee, Richie).

Oh and the tribute evening is OFFICIALLY booked!!  Too bad we can't have it in the Mayfair (R.I.P.) but there will be fond memories!!

Here's a recently found pic of Joel for you:

I need to slow down... will someone PLEASE after 19th August find Joel's handcuffs and chains and do something that he would have done and CHAIN me to the bed (No, no get mind OFF that line of thought I mean so I don't move... um... just hire me a JCB LOL.... I mean so I didn't do anything.... he'd be off playing Guild Wars LOL!!)  I need a rest, and my body is telling me this.

Hugs, and will catch up when I can.

No comments:

Post a Comment